Chatting in English..

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
12 Янв 2012
Hi yes I've been registered for a while but don't often check the forum. I found this thread because a friend of mine (Sonnar) told me about it.

I've been to Yamal five times as a tourist in the last two years. I love travelling in the tundra and have lots of friends among reindeer herders. I've been all over Yamal - Mordi-Iakha River, Bovanenkovo, Iuribei, Bayderatskaya Guba, Yar Sale, Kutopyugan, Nadym Region, Shuryshhkarskiy Region. My next trip will be this month, from 15th - 27th November.

12 Янв 2012
Hi Developer. No, I'm not taking part in that race :) They just asked me to help advertise it / organise some entertainment for them because they know I know Salekhard.

I never studied Russian but I've lived in Russia and travelled around a lot over the last 6 years. And anyway, a Russian friend helped me write that post - my Russian isn't usually that good!

30 Май 2009
Не тут
romanchenko10pa, сомневаюсь, ни один переводчик не понимает этого %)

---------- Добавлено в 17:24 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение было написано в 17:22 ----------

попробую так "I turn on car"

31 Окт 2011
romanchenko10pa, сомневаюсь, ни один переводчик не понимает этого %)

---------- Добавлено в 17:24 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение было написано в 17:22 ----------

попробую так "I turn on car"
Как вариант пойдет. Вот только на кнопке написано start а не turn on

23 Сен 2010
Салехард
developer, for Americans there are no rules))) But I think its better to say "I start engine of my car" , not car.... Anyway people understand! You describe the charm of living in the north to you penpal?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.